SUBJECT: Marlboro Day 2021
Dear Business Owner,
We are excited to announce that Marlboro Township will host our 37th Annual Marlboro Day on Sunday, September 12, 2021, from 12:00pm- 5:00pm (rain date September 19). We are inviting you to become an event sponsor or vendor and introduce your business to the thousands of attendees.
Linked below are details for both sponsorship and vendor opportunities. Vendor registration will be on-line through our Community Pass system. Due to the overwhelming response each year, the number of crafters, commercial vendors (businesses) and non-profits are limited and so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- For details on sponsorship opportunities and how to register as a Marlboro Day vendor, please click HERE.
- If you are interested in becoming a Marlboro Day sponsor, please email .
There are a few important items to note regarding participation:
- Non-Profit vendors must attach proof of non-profit status-copy of determination letter from IRS, W-9 form with Tax ID#, etc.
- There are no electrical hook-ups. Any vendor using a generator must have a fire extinguisher. Generators must be the silent type.
- If you are using a generator, you MUST note that on your application. We will not allow a generator to be used unless we are aware of it prior to the event.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to remain at the site after you have set up and you will not be permitted to bring vehicles back onto the site until 5:00pm.
- Refunds will not be granted for any reason.
- Periodically, the New Jersey Department of Taxation will do random inspections. Marlboro Township will not be responsible for any vendor who is not registered.
- If you are interested in becoming a food vendor please email
Please be sure to read all of the information on the application and keep a copy for your reference. If you have any questions, please call the Marlboro Recreation Department, Monday- Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm at 732-617-0100 or email .
We look forward to seeing you at Marlboro Day!