October 20, 2021
RE: COVID TESTING TRUCK
To assist residents in obtaining a COVID-19 PCR test, the Testing Truck will be returning to Marlboro. With the upcoming holidays, the increase in COVID cases since school began last month, and state and federal mandated testing in certain circumstances we are grateful to Immediate Care for partnering with us again to provide no-appointment, drive through, PCR testing for our residents.
Please note the following:
- Schedule: Tuesdays 2pm - 7pm and Saturdays 9am - 2pm (until further notice).
- NEW Location: Marlboro Swim Club Parking Lot (Masepe Trail off Gordons Corner Road)
- Registration: No appointments. Pre-registration strongly suggested (QR code or link – see flyer)
- Insurance: Please check with your insurance company for their COVID testing policy. If you are not insured, tell the attendant upon arrival.
- Test: Drive-up PCR Test is saliva or nasal swab at your request (no rapid tests)
- What to Bring: Please review the flyer linked below.
Testing is administered by Immediate Care in conjunction with Capital Health Laboratory. Please review the flyer for dates and times of testing, the QR Code, registration link for those without a smartphone, as well as what is needed to expedite the process. Do not eat or drink anything except water for one hour before your test.
A Mobile Testing Facility for Marlboro residents ensures that our community has access to testing, even in times of peak demand. For easy access, this letter and the flyer with the QR code will be posted on the homepage of the website.
Yours in community,
Mayor Jon Hornik