Marlboro Farmers Market
Open Sunday, September 12, 9am – 2pm
The Marlboro Farmers Market is open this Sunday, regular hours 9am to 2pm. Come by to stock up on your weekly items or just some of the best fun food available. Produce, cheese, pickles, breads, desserts, fish, dog treats, and beer are just some of the items available at our farmers market.
On the rotating tap this week is Carton Brewing, featuring craft beers created right here in Monmouth County. Some “merch” available too!
This week the following vendors are scheduled to attend the market:
- Farms (produce, veggies, plants, cheese, meats) - Cherry Grove Farm, Dogwood Farm, Hometown Microgreens and Kombucha, Peck Farms
- A&A Dips – Spices, seasonings, rubs, sauces, nuts and oils.
- Bakers Bounty – Breads, crumb cake, dessert and more.
- Bark & Bites – Wholesome treats for our furry family members.
- Bean Muggin Coffee - Coffee! Cold brew on tap and beans/ground/pods to take home.
- Christopher Soaps – Vegan, natural soaps and body scrubs. Including their most sought after natural mosquito repellant soap.
- Demi Olive Oil – Directly from the family farm in Greece to us. Delicious.
- Gelateria La Piazza –Gelato, soup, dressing and sauces.
- Happy Bellies Jars and Jams – Sweet and savory and absolutely delicious.
- Krakus Polish Deli – Sausages, pierogis, and Polish treats.
- Local 130 Fish – Fresh, never frozen and often caught off the 130 miles that is the NJ shoreline. Looking for something specific? Contact them ahead for MFM delivery.
- Picklelicious – Pickles, olives, peppadews.
- Shore Sauce – Small Batch hot sauces, sweet, savory and flavorful.
- SoGood Guacamole – Made on site guacamole and homemade chips.
- Breweries/Distilling – Carton Brewing and Garden State Distilling
A reminder that not all vendors attend each market. To learn more about all our vendors’ delicious and local offerings, please CLICK HERE.
The ‘Bring a Bag. Take a Bag’ continues. Donate your extra to the market and take one if you need. Together we will help keep our market green.
Marlboro Farmers Market (MFM) is located at 444 Route 520, just west of Route 79, and is open every Sunday, rain or shine. Ample parking is available on site behind the Market, with handicap spots at street level. Face coverings are optional for vendors and shoppers and social distancing is encouraged. Service animals only, please.
Updates about the market, weekly vendors and more are made to our Facebook and Instagram pages @MarlboroFarmersMarket or visit our webpage at https://marlboro-nj.gov/farmers-market .
Don’t forget to drop by the Marlboro Farmers Market before enjoying your afternoon at Marlboro Day.
See you Sunday,
Mayor Jon Hornik