May 17, 2021
EDIT: COUNTY VACCINE for 12-18 is Wednesday, May 19 Appointment Required. See below.
RE: Vaccine Appointment Assistance UPDATED ELIGIBILITY
As vaccine appointments become more easily accessible available and the FDA expanded vaccine eligibility to include adolescents age 12 to 15, we continue our partnership with Centrastate. To be scheduled through our system you must be:
- Marlboro resident
- Age 12 and older (parent or legal guardian must register and accompany children under age 18)
- Before scheduling, please read the letter HERE.
- Ready to schedule? Complete the form here: https://cities.formstack.com/forms/marlboro_covid_19_registration
Transportation for Seniors and Disabled - If you require transportation to your vaccine appointment, wait until your appointment is confirmed and call SCAT at Monmouth County Division of Transportation at 732-431-6480 and choose option 1 to schedule your ride.
Homebound Residents – If you or a member of your household is homebound and needs a vaccination at your residence, we can help facilitate an appointment. Please call my office at 732-536-0200 ext. 1200 or email If you have neighbors that may require this service, we ask that you give them a copy of this email.
Should you prefer to schedule your own vaccine appointment, please note the following options:
- Monmouth County Vaccine Walk-in Clinic for 12-18 year olds on Wednesday, May 19 from 10am to 4:30pm at Brookdale Community College.
- Monmouth County Vaccine Walk-in clinics for those 18 and older that live, work or study in Monmouth County Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 8am to 4:30 pm and Saturdays from 8am – noon. For more visit www.monmouth.com
- Monmouth County COVID vaccine appointments - https://mcapps.co.monmouth.nj.us/web/healthdept/vaccine299.aspx
- Marlboro Medical Arts Pharmacy – Located at 479 Route 520 in Marlboro, please call the pharmacy directly for an appointment at 732-946-1600.
- Vaccine Appointments throughout the state including walk-in appointments can be found at https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder
Please bring your insurance card and identification to your appointment. If you are not insured, you are still eligible to receive the vaccine at no cost. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Our percent of vaccinated residents continues to increase and we hope that facilitating vaccine registration will encourage even more residents to get vaccinated.
Yours in community,
Mayor Jon Hornik